About Rhonda Fox-Miles
Rhonda T. Fox-Miles is the Owner/Operator of Fox-Miles & Associates Inc.
Rhonda obtained her diploma in Social Work and General Arts & Science in 1992 from Grant MacEwan Community College and is a Registered Social Worker.
Since 1999, she has been a licensed insolvency trustee operating in Alberta, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
Mrs. Fox-Miles has a broad range of insolvency experience, with an emphasis in personal bankruptcies.
Some of her experiences include:
- Manages all aspects of a personal bankruptcy practice
- Has conducted investigations of reviewable transactions and initiated action pursuant to legislation to trace and recover assets
- Has successfully drafted and negotiated proposals to settle and work out debtor financial difficulties using proposal provisions of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
- Has dealt with a variety of corporate insolvencies, including engagements in the forestry, real estate, employment agency and retail industries
- Provides money management counselling to debtors